Grind On Demand Barista Academy
For baristas and home brewers who are looking at improving their filter brewing methods.
Students learn the many different ways of brewing filter coffee, how to create a recipe and how to brew with a V60, aeropress, a batch brewer and brew cold brew.
Duration: 3 hours
Class size: 4
Students will learn:
- Different coffee regions and what flavour characteristics are common from those regions
- How different processing methods affect flavour
- How roast degree will affect flavour
- The differences between brewers and the different flavours we can expect from each of them
- When to use what type of brewer
- Learn different recipes for each brewing method
- Adjusting and dialling in a grinder for the brewer we are using
- How to brew with each brewer
- Trying different recipes for each brewer
- How to create a recipe for each brewer
COVID NOTICE - We are running our classes again, however we are changing our training format to allow for smaller class numbers. We will also implementing operational processes for the safety of our students and class instructors (hand sanitiser, facilities cleaning, pre-class checks). If you have any queries in regards to this please email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions - Training School
In the event of a class booking cancellation we will refund 75% of the class fee. If a cancellation is within 48 hours of the class the booking fee is non-refundable. Requests to move to a different class date are considered cancellations and the same terms apply. There is a required minimum of 3 students for a class to run. If a class does not get the required students we will be in contact to offer a new class date or a complete refund. Participants in the classes must be over the age of 16. The classes, unless otherwise specified, are run on premises at Delano Specialty Coffee, 85 Montague St, North Wollongong, NSW, 2500. Delano general terms of sale apply.